Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"SAP HANA: Why SAP Customers Run HANA on IBM Power Systems"
This whitepaper breaks down the 3 reasons behind it.
IBM Power Systems offer high levels of flexibility, reliability, and performance to enable you to run SAP HANA in the cloud. Here’s why.
- IT leaders are under pressure to maximize every dollar of their IT investments.
- SAP systems can be your most important IT assets, as they contain the mission-critical applications and data that your company relies on to do business.
- Many enterprises are moving their enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to the cloud to gain agility and ease of scale as their business needs change.
- If you’re thinking about migrating SAP HANA to the cloud, you need a cloud-ready platform that gives you the highest levels of performance, security, and reliability.
- IBM Power Systems can support SAP HANA on-premise and, in the cloud, helping you boost the value of your SAP investments.
- In fact, thousands of SAP customers are currently running SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems.
Offered Free by: Syntax
See All Resources from: Syntax
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.